Kingdoms will be scored based off of their ability to gain exposure, to recruit new members, and for overall success in raising their weekly attendance. The winning Kingdom will be recognized at the Gathering of the Clans that summer with their names on a trophy. Additional Prizes will be added as sponsors sign-up.
- Prizes - This year, there will be three catagories of competition:
- 1) Largest Percentage Growth by a Kingdom
- Scoring: Scores will be based upon total percentage of growth over the Muster timeframe.
- Prize: $750 in Warlord Sports Gear for the Kingdom.
- 2) Largest Attendance Growth by Kingdom
- Scoring: Scores will be based upon the total increase in sign ins.
- Prize: $750 in Warlord Sports Gear for the Kingdom
- 3) Largest Attendance Growth by a Single Park
- Prize: Two SKBC instructors will provide the winning park with a combat class
- New Members - The first time that a new player shows up and attends Amtgard, that Kingdom will get 15 points. If they come back a second time, they get 25 more points. (That’s right, if new members attend twice, the Kingdom earns 40pts)
- Growth - Growth is determined by taking the Kingdom's attendance for the months of January, February, and March and averaging it. Events and such will be removed from consideration. This will be the baseline used for scoring growth. Each week that the Kingdom's average attendance goes above their baseline, the Kingdom will receive 5 points per person. Advocate Bonus: Kingdom Advocates (Reps) can also earn an additional 10% or 50 points towards their Kingdom's total by providing a thorough report on their recruiting efforts, their success, their failures and copies of products used (flyers, etc.)
- Scoring - The ORK will be the only data used for compiling membership and growth. It is vital that Prime Ministers and Advocates work together to ensure accurate accounting.